CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend and "Black Friday!" This week has been pretty good. I had my birthday Monday, I'm now 26 years old. ewwww. But my birthday was really nice. Everyone at work was especially nice to me. Kind of a nice change of pace. :P I was very pleasantly surprised at how many calls and texts and emails I got. I am way more loved than I deserve! But I love you all and thanks for your thoughts!

Wednesday night Eileen came over for me to put fire engine red streaks in her hair. I still haven't seen how it turned out, but we had a good time bonding. I also put my hair in curlers for Thanksgiving. I looked like Shirley Temple. I'll add some pics below.

Thanksgiving was a blast! I had a wonderful meal with family and friends. I got a bunch of pics that I'll add below as well. My mom put up our Christmas tree. Its a really pretty blue one. Princess loved exploring the boxes. Today is "Black Friday" and my mom woke me up at 4:00 am so that we could go to Shopko. The line was wrapped around the building. Its my first Black Friday where I actually got up to go shopping. The customers at Shopko were actually quite nice. Target and Walmart however, not so much. The people would push and shove and practically take stuff out of your hands. I didnt care for that so much. If it werent for the amazing deals, I wouldnt have gone at all. I'm soooo excited for Christmas now! I picked out my present (and actually had to pay for half of it). I know it ruins the fun when you know what you're getting but lets just say its worth it cuz I'm soooo excited! Even if I am forking over a bunch of money myself to help pay. Yay!

Anyway, here are pics from the weeks events! Hopefully I'll still have more later this weekend. I'm going to a birthday dinner with Rusty tomorrow too. Yay! I love Thanksgiving weekend. Freaking rocks! I hope it was great for you all as well!!

0 comments: