CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Eventful weekend

So this was a pretty exciting weekend! I imagine my idea of exciting is lame compared to the majority of people...but I'm still enjoying my weekend. I spent the majority of the weekend watching Grey's Anatomy Season 2. My friend got me interested in Grey's a few months ago, and I decided I needed to start from the begining and catch up to the current episodes. So I finished season 2 tonight. AMAZING! So much blood and guts! I freaking loved the intense drama.
Anyways...that was the majority of the weekend.


Next item up...


Hooray for Twilight!! AMAZING!! I very much enjoyed the show. I went into the movie with kinda low expectations. I have a LOT of negatives about the movie, especially the cast, but overall I still enjoyed the movie despite my gripes. I have seen it twice and I still want to see it again and again. When me and some friends and family went the other night I saw these awesome shirts that said "OCD" (Obsessive Cullen Disorder). I totally want one! :)


Does anyone remember Mystery Science Theater 3000? Where the man and the robots watched old B movies and commented about them and made fun of it the whole time?? I could TOTALLY go all MST3K on Twilight! I made this lovely re-creation of my MST3K Twilight vision:
Can ya see the tiny little bodies that I drew on the front row?? Thats me! Making smart aleck comments about the movie. Dang I'd be fanastic at it! :) Maybe I can start my own career! LOL Especially with Eileen as my cohert. Good times. :)

And of course this weekened was the holy war! BYU vs U of U!
GO UTES!!
My family came over to watch the game. I had to capture my brother and his wife and my nephew all dressed up. So cute!!
And here's the picture of the girls...minus Crystal who couldn't come. :( We missed you Crystal! I'll be sure to get a pic of me and her at Thanksgiving.

I hope everyone else had a good weekend too....and dont forget! Tomorrow is my big day! :-D

1 comments:

Jaquelinne said...

I'm sad I couldn't come. I wanted to.

But here's the important note of the day...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!