CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crafty Shel!

So I haven't posted anything lately. My life has been pretty uneventful lately. Same Stress Same garbage, different day. I've taken on an artsy-ish project. I havent done anything crafty in years so who knows how it will turn out. Its kind of an experiment. I'm going to attempt to make a purse out of pop tops!

I have some awesome florescent rainbow yarn and I'm stringing the poptops. I will stitch them together after i make a few strings of them.

Here's an example of what they turn out like. I'm sure mine wont look anything like this though! I suppose I could do a belt or a necklace. How bout a bra?! :)

So other big news, its almsot my birthday!! I'm turning 26. Which of course rounds up to 30 so basically I'm turning 30 in 2 weeks! CRAZY!! I'm getting so old. I went birthday shopping last night with my momma and she bought me a new coat. Dude, this coat was only $15!! I know its not the most flattering coat, or the most high fashion. But dude, $15 bucks! Can't beat it :) Look how cheesy and happy and cute!

Ok....so this is old news, but I have the cutest nephew EVER! He's not even 3 years old and he's the smartest little kid I've ever seen! He is so adorable and I love his little voice! He has the cutest giggle. :) Just as Bobby said, his smile could make anyone feel better!


Tickles!!!
More randomness...I've decided my favorite flower is the lily. I had no idea how many kinds of lillies there were! Oriental, Sego, Water, etc. TONS! And I love them. :)
If I ever get married again, I think I'd definitly consider these!

So, I got in a car accident last week. I am so tired of accidents. It seems like my car has a great big target sign saying "HIT ME!" I've decided I need a new car because I'm invisible in mine. I'm thinking something big, bright, maybe even red. I need something NOTICEABLE! I need a vehicle that people will SEE...something like......
A hot red LIFTED jeep!

I know I'm slightly biased because I am pretty much the coolest person I know...but dang I'd look hot in this jeep!! I would need a freaking rope ladder to get in the thing, but I would seriously look hot! :)

On another really random note...I love random pics of lips. I have an entire folder on my computer dedicated to just pictures of cool eyes or lips. I found a few with sprinkles that I thought were pretty fun.


I thought to myself, how hard can that be? So I put some gewy lip gloss and a bit of honey to try and do it myself. Yeah....I didnt work very well. I guess the term "dont quit your day job" applies here....I dont think I have lip modeling (or any modeling) in my future......

LOL ok that just looks gross.....they're all falling off. I had sprinkles EVERYWHERE when I was attempting to do this. :-S

So yeah... I wont be quitting my day job. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

how is your pop cap purse coming along? im dying for an update

Plaidlobster said...

I ran out of pop tops! So the project is on hold until I can collect more