CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Lake Pics

So, I promised a couple months ago to add more pics of my summer vacays when I got them. So...here they are! And...um..HOLY CRAP! I need to go on a diet or get on a treadmill or something. SICK!! :) But freaking good times! Note how sunburned I am when I went to Lava Hot Springs? That was a sad sad racoon face I had....
Sandra's family was so amazingly generous. I dont think I've ever met such nice people in my life! We're all gonna go do the alpine slides this winter. Cant wait!
We went to Lava Hot Springs in Idaho to celebrate Sandra's birthday. I gave her this jumbo pack of gum for her birthday cuz she goes through gum like a madwoman! :) Holy crap I got so sunburned. I had some awesome racoon eyes from the sunglasses. eww

Here we are at Bear Lake to celebrate Labor Day...Kinda. we decided to go the weekend before labor day to avoid lots of people and whatnot. Good thing too, because it ended up raining all weekend for labor day. that woulda been sad! The weather was gorgeous the weekend we went! I'd never been to bear lake before and it was an absolute freaking blast!!! We spent the day on the ski doos. My thighs were so sore for a week afterwards from clenching trying not to fall off. Which of course only worked for so many hours. Eventually at one point, we hit a wave just right and I went flying. Good times!
Dude, if I could afford one of these, I would totally do it. SO FUN!
In remembrance of Summer 2008
RIP!!
:( I'm not looking forward to being cold and wet all the time. I really need to get out of Utah. I was not made for cold weather!

1 comments:

Jen said...

love the pics! wow you werent kidding about being sunburned! Still cute though! mwah!