CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My vote + My love life through song lyrics

I have a few random thoughts that I want to share. First off, politics schmolitics! Forget Obama, I'm voting Chuck Norris for president! He can roundhouse kick those terrorist arses! Nobody messes with Chuck Norris.

2nd thought. I have discovered many songs lately that just touch me so deeply and really truely inspire me. Sometimes, the source of such inspiration can surprise you. My song of the day is "Dance Floor Anthem" by Good Charlotte who says it so perfectly: "Throw up your hands and say I dont wanna be in love!"


Another song that I absolutely freaking LOVE is called "Damaged" by Plummet. The lyrics are how I feel right now with all the drama I've been deeling with. I am damaged. Seriously, read these lyrics. So simple yet so so strong.

Dreaming comes so easily,
Cause it's all that I've known
True love is a fairy tale;
I'm damaged So how would i know?
I'm scared and I'm alone,
I'm ashamed and I need for you too know
I didn't say all the things that I wanted to
But you can't take back What you've taken away
Cause I feel I feel you, near me(repeat)
healing comes so painfullyAnd it chills to the bone
will anyone get close to me?
I'm damaged as I'm sure you know
I'm scared And I'm alone and I'm ashamed
And I need for you to know
I didn't say all the things that I wanted to say
But you cant take back
What you've taken away
Cause I feel youI feel you, near me (repeat)
There is nothing before my soul
into this fear forgiveness for a man
who is stronger
I was just a little girl
but i cant go back
can't go back
I can't go back
I must go on

0 comments: