CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Castle of Chaos

Yes, Its that time of year! Castle of Chaos haunted house is officially open! That is what I've been doing on the weekends now. I won't lie, it was hard for me to go back there considering all the memories associated with Phil. But it has been a lot more fun than I thought it would be. They have definitely improved the haunt this year! I hope you all come down and see us!
Above is the owner of Castle, who has been a a huge support for me over these past few years. Below is my hero Jesse as the "Mad Scientist" in our "Terror in 3-D" :)
We are located at 3300 South and West Temple in South Salt Lake. I hope you will all come down and help support us. Proceeds go to the Boys and Girls Club. Please go to our website for more details:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I also want to pay a random tribute to Matt Stone and Trey Parker. I freaking love them so very much.
They are comedy geniuses!
They have created genius films and tv shows for so many years, and they just keep getting better and better. They are my heroes!
Good times! I love them and I wanna marry them both! LOL

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I've had fun working at Castle this year so far too. and it is as hard for me, though not as fresh in my mind. My ex and his girlfriend are there all the time...

But I do the make-up, and play my role and try to be happy for myself. :)

I'm glad you're having fun. Are you working the cash registers again? ~Lesli/Merrick Kite/Sythen