CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

YAY!

DUDE! It's been a freaking crazy couple of weeks! So many weird random things in my life. Who needs normal, right? First off, I found out that Phil's new girlfriend is pregnant. Due in 6 months. Phil left me about 3 months ago. Hmm...do the math. Crazy. Anyways, Phil didn't even know that I knew about the baby, and he called and left me a very heartfelt apology. And I know he meant it. He was in tears and sooo upset. I believe he was completely sincere in his apology too. That was the first time he has apologized to me since all the drama happened and since he left me. It made me feel better about things that he's finally man enough to apologize for all the hurt he's caused me. So that's good. I had a hard time when I first found out his girlfriend is pregnant because I wanted to be the mother of his children. But I have realized over the last few months that I'm better off without him, or his babies. I am ok. Good news, eh? :)

So work is pretty crazy lately. Busy Busy Busy! I suppose working in the medical field gives me good job security. Speaking of.... I got this clip emailed to me and its pretty much the coolest thing I have EVER EVER SEEN!!!!



ANNNNNDDDDD!!! in other FABULOUS news! Because Harry Potter opening this fall has been moved until next summer, that means the Twilight has been moved 3 weeks earlier!!! Its now opening November 21st, the weekend of my birthday! AND we have that day off work so I can go see it over and over! HOORAY!!!! Here is the latest Twilight Trailer which I'm absolutely ecstatic for!










Dude...and I just found this awesome spoof! Haha...it cracked me up. Only the true twilighters out there will get it though. :D

2 comments:

jenny l p said...

WHAT??!!

*Mentally strangling the asshole*

Better her than you, girl! You are way better than that.

Asshole.

Broken Angel said...

Hey girl,
Its good to hear that you are doing better. He doesn't deserve an amazing woman like you. I met Jamie i was her friend for .0005 seconds and she is crazy. We should chill sometime if you want email me on myspace or something and i will give you my number.
less than three(<3)
Rachel