CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hours of wholesome entertainment...


Wow, 3 blogs in one week? I'm on a roll! I have to post the coolest thing ever. My awesome sister introduced me to this awesomely fantastic website. It ranks up there with the "throw rocks at boys" link I posted a couple months ago. Everyone loves bubble wrap, right? Yeah, bubble wrap rules!!

Click this link to pop some bubbles!!!
The best part is if you click "Fresh Sheet" it has a woman saying "must have moooore" like she's desperate. I love it! bubble wrap junkie :-D
**************************************************************************
So I have been considering getting a Saggitarius tattoo. I think I'll add a poll to the side. Let me know which one you prefer. (Doesn't mean I'll even get one-I just wanna hear your opinion.) Be sure to vote on the poll to the right!

Option A) Arrow with backwards S (For Shelye??)


Option B) Blue arrow with design around it

Option C) Simple arrow, slightly curved center line

Option D) Celtic Knot arrow

Option E) Chunky/Thick colored Arrow

Option F) Simple Arrow

Now go vote!!!!

1 comments:

Jen said...

I vote none. I vote we get the matching heart flower one instead!