CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Retro Junk!

So a friend of mine introduced me to the awesomest, most bodacious website EVAR!! You can look up old tv shows, movies, commericals, etc from the 70's, 80's, and 90's! So freaking righteous!
Go to: http://www.retrojunk.com/ to take a gander!!


MORE....

I found one of my favorite movie's on here! Its a movie that no one has heard of. Everyone I've ever asked about thinks I'm crazy. It was such a scary movie back in the dizzay! Its called "Mr. Boogedy." I remember being terrified! The special effects were crazy bad, but it was amazing in those days!

Another classic favorite of mine was Pee-Wee's Playhouse, and the Pee-Wee Herman Movies. I know people deny liking it, but back in the day, Pee-Wee was the shiznit! I loved that show very much. Just hearing the theme song brought back so many memories. Click here to watch the intro: http://www.retrojunk.com/tv/videos/89-pee-wees-playhouse/87/#intro I bet there isn't a person out there who didn't watch this show! I loved the talking genie head thing in the box.


And man, the coolest game show ever! Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? They just don't make gold like that anymore!! That show had the coolest a capella group too. Good times!!

Click here to watch the video clips: http://www.retrojunk.com/tv/videos/735-where-in-the-world-is-carmen-sandiego/


Man! I can't get over the classics! They are shows I forgot even existed! VR Troopers, Alf, Wonder Years, Beetlejuice, Tailspin, Saved by the Bell, Popples, Wishbone, Magic School Bus, Eek the Cat (AWESOME!), Ghostwriter!! That was one of my all time favorites. Wow. Good times! I hope you all take a look at this site and take a walk down memory lane with me. :)

0 comments: