CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Obsessions...


So as many of my faithful readers are aware, I have a disgusting obsession with Pirates.
I LOVE PIRATES!!!!
I believe I must have been a pirate in a past life or something. If it has anything to do with pirates, I'm all over that shiz! However...my pirate obsession has temporarily been replaced with:
VAMPIRES!
I know I'm only one of millions of people that are crazy about it, but I just have to confess, I freaking love Twilight!! I have read Twilight several times. And I'll probably re-read the other books in the series as well.
I'm so excited for the release of the 4th book, "Breaking Dawn" which comes out on August 2nd.





And what I'm even MORE excited about is Twilight the Movie!! This will be coming out on Friday December 12, 2008. And I could not possibly be more excited!!!!

Twilight Movie Trailer:

SO EXCITED!!!!




1 comments:

david santos said...

Hi, Shelye!
Excellent post, my friend, excellent!
Happy week.